Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the Digital Development industry, then this is the right role for you.
Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
You will be responsible for coordinating all assigned projects through to completion – on time, on budget, and within scope, while ensuring client satisfaction and internal quality standards are maintained. They are skilled at developing plans, managing project resources, tracking budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping the entire project team informed – proactively identifying challenges and opportunities, as well as identifying and implementing solutions collaboratively.
As the Project Manager, you will work directly with clients, vendors, and our internal team of creative and production professionals to produce a wide range of projects to achieve our clients’ vision and our internal quality standards.
- Your experience includes B2B, B2C, corporate and/or employee-focused creative communication projects.
- You have a strong client service mindset, and business acuity, and excel at managing and building relationships with clients.
- You have experience working with and managing vendors and contractors to help complete projects.
- Setting objectives: creating a project scope, estimating costs and developing budgets
- High-level activity, role and task planning and resource management
- Putting together a project team and leading it towards project completion
- Preparing project documentation
- Monitoring time management and ensuring tracked time on projects
- Supervising and coordinating work and approving tracked time
- Regularly communicating with clients
- Working closely with operations managers in overseeing utilization, profit and other KPIs
- Reporting project success to senior management
- Assisting HR with recruitment and encouraging top performance
About our culture:
- Flexible team hours
- Flexible working location
- We use team collaboration and other video conferencing tools to collaborate remotely alongside many other modern tools
- We are the sole technology provider for several clients where we have been able to earn their trust and respect
- Casual, yet professional environment
At BrainyYack our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on the difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.