Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the industry, then this is the right role for you.
Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
We’re looking to add to our roster of self-starters who can: connect with our clients to understand their business, contribute to the development of strategic programs, continually monitor all online and offline campaign activity, and dig through data to support insightful reports with actionable recommendations.
Develop relationships with customers and partners and become a guide on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities. Develop timelines and manage the day to day of projects
Help customers achieve their technical goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit customers. Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision-makers.
Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the projects and provide resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer happiness Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer. Identify and collaborate with internal teams.
The Technical Project Manager is someone who can lead client projects (from start to finish), is borderline obsessed with digital tools, measurements and data, and knows everything there is to know about a client’s customers and their business—without incurring any restraining orders.
- Define strategy, ensuring it is in line with the company strategy and identity of their various stakeholders.
- Work closely with the team and clients to ensure that all projects remain on track, on budget, and on time.
- Continually managing workflows via project tools, task details, task organization, team delegation, reviews, identification/resolution of issues, and maintaining a productive atmosphere.
- Oversee the execution of the projects
- Oversee team’s workflow, ensuring timelines on projects are met. Create organizational tools
- Lead special projects, overseeing budgets and timelines.
- Lead and coach direct reports in support of the company’s goal
- Establish a long-term vision and apply it across all digital platforms.
- Identify and evaluate the need for alternative initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years in the marketing industry with experience with integrated digital project management, including execution, and measurement
- Agency experience is preferred
- A positive and team-focused attitude, showing initiative and a flexible approach
- Outstanding customer service skills with a high level of professionalism
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superior organizational and administrative skills coupled with acute attention to detail
- Project management experience for online and offline channels
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Ability to switch gears often and prioritize work as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google’s Suite of products (Analytics, Ads, Keyword Planner, Data Studio, Optimize, Tag Manager) is an asset
About our culture:
- Flexible team hours
- Flexible working location
- We use team collaboration and other video conferencing tools to collaborate remotely alongside many other modern tools
- We are the sole technology provider for several clients where we have been able to earn their trust and respect
- Casual, yet professional environment