Reporting to: Project Manager
Does the thought of working in a rapidly growing company excite you? If you are passionate about your career and are eager to be a key contributor to the company that is redefining the CMS industry, then this is the right role for you.
Our company’s culture is defined by innovation, trust, teamwork, loyalty and a ‘go-getter’ attitude. The tie that binds us is the inner desire to continue to build and successfully execute our ground-breaking business.
We are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Build the product - design, code, support, test, and deploy amazing features using React.js in an Agile environment
- Shape the product - work directly with the product team and provide input into the future development of the product
- Support the marketing team - implement digital marketing tactics to drive traffic to our website and maximize conversions
- Get your hands dirty - be innovative, opportunity to work across the stack, and ship great code!
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- 5+ years experience in front end development for web
- 3+ years experience developing React apps, tested and used in production
- Strong understanding of HTML 5, CSS 3, ES6/7, and SASS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Git, Agile methodology and Scrum
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience in state management using Redux, MobX or React-Hooks-based systems, or
- Expertise in modern Web app best practices and responsive designs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization
About our culture:
- Flexible team hours
- Flexible working location
- We use team collaboration and other video conferencing tools to collaborate remotely alongside many other modern tools
- We are the sole technology provider for several clients where we have been able to earn their trust and respect
- Casual, yet professional environment